Vedan Maltodextrin is produced from tapioca starch by partial hydrolysis. Vedan offer both tapioca and rice base for options.
- Maltodextrin is a white powder that is relatively tasteless and dissolves in water. It is an additive in a wide range of foods, as it can improve their texture, flavor, and shelf life.
- It is plant-based, gluten-free and vegan.
- Easy to digest, absorbed by the body as quickly as glucose and has no strange taste odor.
- Non-sweet nutritive saccharide.
- Maltodextrin of low DE value does not taste sweet and improve the mouthfeel.
- Food substrate. Widely used in cereals, snacks, cereal-based candies.
- Reduce soluble fat in fermented dairy, aid digestion and absorption of beneficial substances.
- Many athletes and people who want to gain muscle or body weight use products containing maltodextrin as it is a rapid source of energy.
- Food and beverage products, including baked goods and sport drinks.
- Frozen meals, salad dressings, soups, lotions, hair-care products and livestock feed.
- 9DE - 20DE.
- Materials : Tapioca / Rice
- Style : Conventional / Low Sugar
- The higher the DE value, the shorter the glucose chain.
- When DE value is under 10, the substances are considered dextrin. Dextrin has a long glucose chain, low sweetness, low solubility, and high heat resistance.
- Every tiny piece of maltodextrin contains short chains of sugar. After hydrolysis, maltodextrin is purified, then spray-dried to turn it into its signature powder form. It has a calorific value of 4 kcal/g.
- Package : 20-25kg/paper bag (3 PE layers inside)