Vedan Syrup is a natural, hypoallergenic, and functional syrup, produced by enzyme hydrolysis of starch. It is a one-to-one replacement for corn syrup in most recipes.
Vedan offer both Tapioca & Rice base for options.
It’s no accident that tapioca and rice syrup have found a following among savvy product developers and health-forward consumers. Many consumers perceive tapioca and rice syrup as more nutritious or better-for-you. It’s compatible with non-GMO, hypoallergenic and gluten-free product claims.
Food manufacturers have adopted these syrups as a part of their formulations.
- Dense liquid, homogeneous, no dirty sediment, no rust piece or strange matters.
- Colorless to light yellow with a light aroma, no fermenting odor and strange odor.
- Pleasant characteristic sweet.
- Rice syrup offers mild mouth taste than most of other syrups.
- Functionality, including taste profile, mouthfeel, and humectancy.
- Drink, Smoothies, Cookies, candies, and pies.
- Tapioca syrup: superior for film-forming and low-tack coatings, imparting a glossy color which is beneficial in granola bars and confections to prevent the product from adhering to the packaging.
- Frozen foodstuff, dairy products and condensed milk to stabilizer texture.
- Rice syrup: candy-making, high-temperature cooking.
- Custom made: wide range of DE from as low as 20DE up to 70DE.
- Materials : Tapioca / Rice / Corn
- Style : Conventional Syrup / Low Sugar Syrup
- Rice syrup contains few traces of zinc, manganese and magnesium. Lower DE tapioca syrups are typically more viscous and less sweet, while higher DE syrups are less viscous but sweeter.
- packages: + 25kg bucket / + 280kg drum / + 1000L IBC Tank & IBC Paper