Vedan Acetylated Starch (E1420) is a modified starch that’s mainly used as a thickening agent. It’s is also stable at high temperatures and low pH. BS series is used to impart internal bonding strength and texture for formed potato, meat, and vegetable products. It can also increase crispiness and reduce moisture loss in deep fried battered and breaded foods.
Vedan offer design and production tailor made style (from light to super high modification), multi materials for options. The production has cook up and instant (pre-gel) style for choosing as well.
Esters have the highest economic value in preventing the reduction of amylose. This improvement is able to prevent gelation and condensation, retain the appearance of the structure, increase the freezing-melting stability, increase water retention, reduce the temperature of starch gelatinization, slightly increase the maximum viscosity and improve the clarity level of the gelatin. The result of the process will produce a stable paste starch that can withstand the freezing- defrosting cycles and prevent condensation. It is widely used in foods as an agent to provide good freezing-defrosting.
- Elasticity, Fast Hydration of Noodles, Thickener
- Swelling at low temp.Enhanced gel strength. noodlesandsurimi.
- High viscosity. Low swelling temperature (60°C). Intermediate pH (~5,5), soft shear. Thickener to instant soups and sauces. In noodles, it improves the elasticity of texture and decreases rehydration time.
- Bakery & Snacks
- Savory / Noodle / Surimi
- Rice Cracker expansion
Materials : Tapioca
Style : Cook up / Instant (Pre-gel)
- Food Grade dedicated productionline
- Package : 20kg / 25 Paper bag ;800kg / 850kg tote bag