Vedan KS series is Emulsifying starch(E1450) provides benefits to ease the manufacturing process and create a quality end product. KS series offer selection from low viscosity to high viscosity and different emulsion ability.
KS series has multi materials for options. The production style has cook up and instant (pre-gel) for choosing as well.
Starch esterification with octenyl succinic anhydride (OSA) involves the partial substitution of hydroxyl groups with hydrophobic substituents, thus giving the starch an amphiphilic character and interfacial properties. The product obtained from OSA modification is the octenylsuccinylated starch (OS-starch). Characteristics withgood stability for emulsification and hydrophobicity. Wide used as Powdered condiment and emulsification stabilizer.
- Protection to Oxydation
- Ingredient reduction and replacement
- Easy be dissolved in cold water / hot water
- Free-flowing and impermeable, with good fluidity.
- Dressing & mayonnaise
- High oil contain item
- York powder replacement
- Encapsulation of flavors, oil and vitamins
Style options : Cook up / Instant (Pre-gel)
Materials options : Tapioca / Waxy Corn / Waxy Rice
- Dedicated food grade productionplant
- Package : 12Kg /20kg / 25 Paper bag ; 800kg / 850kg tote bag