ET / EB Series (Oxidized Starch)
Vedan offer both Food grade and Industry grade for Oxidized starch. The food grade produced in dedicated food grade plant. Vedan ET series be widely using premix fried power users in Asia. Vedan ET & EB series also be using paper, textile and gypsum board industry with long term experience. Moreover, Vedan has a professional and large-scale waste treatment team and equipment, which operates in accordance with European pollution standards. Vedan can produced primary to high- grade modified starch, and open for visits and audits at any time.
The natural starch becomes oxidized starch after the oxidation process with oxidant; the links of oxidized starch are shorter than the natural starch, which is able to increase the white material and reduce the microbial content. Furthermore, its combination with hydrogen can reduce the aging tendency; the produced soft gelatin with high level of clearness and the oxidized starch is the best thickening agent for the applications requiring low stiffness gelatin, and it can improve the adhesion for the applications of battering. The dilution solution of highly oxidized starch retains its purity in the condensing apparatus, and the purity level can be retained in canned soups and transparent candy products.
- Good film forming, low water retention, good luster, free flow, good retention taste
- Stable viscosity, Low gelatinization temperature
- Starch paste has high clarity and is soft.
- Create a good thin film with uniformity, smoothness, low water absorption, high gloss.
- Good acid resistance.
- Food, Premix fried powder
- Paper (filler of printing machine), textiles (distortion gelatin compounds), Gypsum board
Materials : Tapioca / Corn base
Style : Cook up
- Dedicated production line for each food and industry grade
- Package : 25kg PP-PE Bag / 25 Paper bag / 850kg tote bag