Vedan CE series incorporates enzyme-treated starch. CE series can produce the unique texture that cannot be produced by using conventional modified starch.
Enzyme Modified starch
The CE series starch, achieves firmness and maintains elasticity unlike what conventional modified starch produces.Cross-linked starch retains shape and firmness, but it becomes hard and brittle.
Acetylated or hydroxypropylated starch increases clarity and pliableness, but it loses ability to retain shape.
- Texture that is equivalent of using egg white in noodles.
- Heat and shear resistant.
- Keeps change of viscosity to minimum.
- Achieves very strong elasticity and produces excellent stretching quality.
- Achieves gel-like texture that is pliable and elastic.
- Japanese sweets
Materials : Tapioca / Rice / Pea
Style : Cook up / Instant (Pre-Gel)
- Dedicated productionline
- Package : 25 Paper bag