Tapioca (Organic) Starch
Bright Ingredients of Southeast Asia – Vietnamese Rice. The Mekong Delta formed by the Mekong River, which is Vietnam’s rice bowl, is the delta region situated to the south of Saigon. It outfalls into the sea in southern Vietnam and constitutes 12 provinces of the Mekong Delta. As the deltas build up over the years, they get formed in the shape of a triangle and the deposits in this formation are of rich alluvium, which are ideally suited for growing wet rice.Vedan unique tech plus Vietnam high quality rice, we can offer wide range additives for world wide.
- Low residue in sulfur dioxide
- High viscosity, water-holding capacity and binding abilities.
- Bland and clean in flavor.
- Clear gel after cooked and a long and slightly stringy texture.
- USDA/ EU certified Organic starch
- All kinds of processed food
Canning / Cereals and Snacks / Bakery / Batters & Breading
Dressings, Soups and Sauces / Cooked Meat Binder /Frozen Foods
Flavours and Beverage Clouds / Confectionery /Dairy Products / Microwavable Products
- Native Tapioca Starch
- Native Organic Tapioca Starch
- Pre-gel Tapioca Starch (Pre-Gel, cold water swelling)
- Pre-gel Organic Tapioca Starch (Pre-Gel, cold water swelling)
- FSSC22000 v5.1 food grade productionline
- USDA/EU certified Organic certificate (Organic Starch)
- Package : 20kg Paper bag / 25 Paper bag / 850kg tote bag